We're always on the lookout for great people to join the Bella family. So have a look through our latest vacancies, and if you see something you like - get in touch!
Search by Location
Looking for a job close to home? Just enter your location below to find jobs near you.
Pasta is our customers' favourite type of dish. So we make sure we get the best. We buy our pasta directly from Italy's oldest pasta maker - the Agnesi family have been making the country's finest pasta since way back in 1824.
Are we a match made in spaghetti heaven?
Take our fun little quiz to find out...
Are we right for you?
Recruiting people who match our values is key to our business, so take a few moments and try this fun quiz to see if you might be just the sort of person who really gets on within La Bella Famiglia.
1. You've got a cold pint of Peroni in front of you. You've had half of it. Is the glass...
1. Half empty.
2. Half full.
3. In need of a top up.
2. One of our suppliers delivers 15 cases of Prosecco rather than the 12 that were ordered. He doesn't notice and the invoice says 12 bottles have been delivered. What do you do?
1. Keep schtum! It's easy money for Bella and it's the driver's fault, he got it wrong, so let him deal with the consequences.
2. Call the delivery driver and get him to pop back and pick up the extras.
3. Call the supplier's head office and get them to sort it out.
3. After sitting down and behaving impeccably throughout his meal, you overhear a little boy getting upset because he's dropped his ice cream after just one mouthful. What do you do?
1. Clean it up, tell him he should be more careful with his food and suggest to his mum that she should buy him another.
2. Check their order and bring him exactly what he's just dropped on the floor.
3. Bring him a fresh ice-cream, a couple of balloons and tell him not to worry.
4. A new guy starts in the restaurant. It turns out his first day at work is his birthday! What's the plan?
1. Wish him happy birthday. Ask him if he got any nice presents. Leave it at that because you're not friends.
2. Pop out at lunch and get a card. Get the chef to do him a big pile of pancakes. And when the restaurant's a bit quiet, get a few people together to sing him happy birthday.
3. See if he's got plans when he finishes work. If he doesn't, get a few people together and take him out for a drink.
Bellissimo! Looks like you could be our sort of person. Have a look to see if there are any roles that take your fancy. If there is nothing available at the moment, don't forget to leave us your details :)
Get to know us a bit better...
Bella is all about positivity and bringing people together to make good things happen. Why don't you check out our values and get to know us a bit better?
Register your interest
Want to join us?
Nothing quite right for you at the minute?
Register your details, and we'll be in touch if something comes up.